Friday, June 27, 2008

One more post today...

Wow, not posting all week and then I just can't stop today... this will be the last until tomorrow (hopefully, if I stick to choosing not to float this weekend, I will be able and free to blog!!!) So, anyway... as I'm typing, I look at my left hand and notice I forgot to wear my wedding ring today. I'm sitting at work (my day job) and everything just seems blah... I'm blah... the office seems blah... then I look down and my hand looks blah... I do however, like the fact I have a tan line from wearing my ring. It must mean I'm getting out in the sun and not just cleaning, doing laundry... etc. So, anyway back to my ring... it made me think about a wonderful post my BFF Shannon wrote about Security . The day I read this I instantly thought of my "security blanket" being my wedding ring. Please check out her post! Here is a tidbit: Shannon: "What is your security/habit/freaky weird personal possession?" My Comment: "My wedding band... no matter how happy, sad, blah, freightened, lost, quirky, goofy, bitchy, etc. etc. etc. I feel, I can look down at my wedding band and know that my husband loves me unconditionally through the thick and the thin. He is my comfort, my shelter, my security from day to day life. Without him I am incomplete!"

See... I'm having a "blah" day and I don't have my security blanket to comfort me!

Now go on over and post your comment on Shannon's blog about your security blanket...

Until tomorrow~ Leah

No comments: