Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brother & Sister ~ Love Thursday

I think all the fighting and bickering between my son and daughter is a facade... something they know gets under my skin and gets them the attention they want when I'm attempting to do chores around the house. If I could keep the irritated, witchy, where did she get that broom stick side of me locked up when I'm breaking up a wrestling match or taking toys away they won't share, I think there would be more love moments. I really think they enjoy the "Mom goes Wicked Witch fo the South on us" episodes too much... I'm sure I laughed a few times when my mother "turned witch" in my younger years.

Anyway... I know they truly love each other and this photo is very fitting. Owen is such a protector when it comes to Olivia. And she is his little shadow... following his every move.

I love this shot!

Click on my Shutter Sister button on the left side to see more "Love Thursday" photos from various photographers. Thank you Shutter Sister for creating such a wonderful website!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So cute! Love you and those kids!