Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten...


Tears of joy trickled down my cheek as I slowly walked back to my car. For, this is the day I dropped Owen off at Kindergarten for his first day! I held these tears back as much as possible. I dare not embarrass our son in front of his new classmates! He was so PROUD and INDEPENDENT! I saw a side of him I always knew was there, but shielded from my true vision. I didn't want him to see my tears for it's not sadness I'm feeling... but the fear of letting go and the fact that time is not going to stand still. I need to feel proud of what Troy and I have done so far and cherish each and every day.
He's ready for this new stage in his life... these pictures show it!



I'm all set for my first day at St. Mary's... you won't have to worry about me...



So, how do I look?



I look small in this picture. It will be fun to see how I grow over the years.


My best friend Evan... the dangerous duo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: