Friday, May 23, 2008

Thanks Kellie~

I am a newbee to all this blogging. And I'm an intermediate photographer. I've been trying to figure out a way to "show off" my works of art but couldn't figure out which way I wanted to go, be it website, photosharing, or good ole emails to family and friends that take forever to load if your internet connection isn't fast enough. So, after months and months of contimplating, I decided to dive into BLOGS... My friend Kellie and very much like me... wife, mother of two, works 9-5, etc got me hooked on a few sites and here we are at "Lil' Bit-o Luv". You'll find I love capturing the innocent, life altering moments of m two kiddos. And, I'm sure I'll throw in a few miscellaneous shots, as well.

KELLIE, you've been a great help... I hope you enjoy keeping up-to-date with my family as much as I do yours... we'll be chatting!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Thanks Leah! Your family is Beautiful!! I will enjoy watching them grow through the eyes of your blog! So glad I could inspire you to do something so fun! ;0) You may be showing me how to do this stuff before we know it!! Stay in touch!!