Thursday, July 17, 2008

My BFF


My BFF , originally uploaded by L Studio.

Good morning BFF! I just wanted to give you a "shout-out"... you are truley the most remarkable women. You have such a genuine spirit about yourself and can always find the perfect words to say or advice to give. We've said it over and over again, how the good Lord brought us together in college for a reason... to complete each other. We've both grown into great women, striving to be the best and do the best. We are great wives, mother/step mother, sisters, friends, employees, aunts, etc. We excel everyday at what we do....

Have a great day!

Deer love and mine ~ Le

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww man, Deer luv right back at you! Hope you are having a rockin' day in Toledo! Be careful driving home.

p.s. I look like John McCain in this picture with the weird thing my cheek is doing...