Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For the Love of Coffee...

Well... afters long hours of internet searching and truly trying to decide how much I can get away with spending... I found my new love. I couldn't believe how difficult this was! Who would have thought so much research could go into finding a coffee maker? For the love of coffee! There is so much information out there. Well, low and behold... after finding 25 coffee makers I liked, I slowing eliminated 24 and made my final decision... (is this a coffee maker edition of The Bachelor/The Bachelorette?) I'm madly in love with him! I have the freshest coffee every morning and my day starts out soooooo much brighter! Here he is... The Cuisinart Grind & Brew Thermal 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker

Isnt' he handsome... and so strong and sturdy?! I must go enjoy my coffee... until next post ~ all you need is a lil' bit-o luv!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

he's very very handsome! yay!